Kenya Safari in Style (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $9,495
Experience Kenya's finest game viewing while enjoying five-star hospitality in the bush, privately visiting a Maasai village and elephant orphanage and learning about local cuisine during a cooking demonstration.
- Stay in the heart of wildlife action, sleeping under African skies in luxury, permanent tented camps
- Embark on private game drives in A&K 4x4 vehicles in Amboseli National Park, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy and the Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Meet the Maasai people during a private village visit
- Privately visit Daphne Sheldrick's Orphanage, seeing young elephants lovingly interact with handlers before being reintroduced to the wild
- Set out on a walking safari, or discover wildlife up close on horseback or camelback (optional) at the private Lewa Wildlife Conservancy
- Partake in a Chef's Table experience, during which your camp chef prepares a local dish using just-plucked, organic herbs and regional spices
- Add meaning to your stay by participating in AKP projects, such as tree planting or a wetlands initiative
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Kenya, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.