800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
The Snows of Kilimanjaro (2015-16)
Limited to 12 guests
Days: 9 | From: $5,695
Ascend soaring Mount Kilimanjaro in comfort with A&K's dedicated team, skirting highland montane and dense rubber tree forests, haunting volcanic lava landscapes and breathtaking canyons en route.
- Climb in confidence with A&K, the company with a successful Kilimanjaro summit rate of 97% - far above the industry average of 60-70%
- Trust in A&K's deep experience, which spans more than 50 years in Tanzania and 30 years trekking Mount Kilimanjaro
- A&K ensures the quality of every trek by directly employing all of our chefs, porters and guides, the last of which are certified Wilderness First Responders
- Benefit from more time to acclimate - a key component to a successful summit - with three more days on the itinerary than most other companies provide
- Utilize top-of-the-line camping gear and safety equipment, owned and maintained by A&K
- Stay in the largest and most comfortable sleeping tents on the mountain, while also enjoying private toilet facilities
- Porters transport your luggage and equipment; you carry only a daypack
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.