Kathmandu Earthquake Update
Our hearts go out to the people of Nepal. All A&K guests and staff in Nepal, Tibet, India and Bhutan are confirmed safe and unharmed. If you have questions about future travel, please contact us during regular business hours.
800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Tanzania Wildlife Safari (2015-16)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $3,995
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Ngorongoro Crater; meet a Maasai village elder to learn about the tribe's nomadic culture; and partake in a Chef's Table experience highlighting local cuisine.
- Experience northern Tanzania's best parks and reserves, including intimate Lake Manyara, the stunning Ngorongoro Crater - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - and the iconic Serengeti plains
- Stay in classic and ideally situated safari lodges with outstanding views
- Meet with a Maasai village elder to learn about the tribe's nomadic culture
- Prepare and sample local dishes, including ugali and makande, during a Chef's Table event at your lodge
- Stop en route to the Serengeti for a tour of archaeologically rich Olduvai Gorge, where the Leakey family discovered fossils linking man to his distant ancestors
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.