800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Wonders of Chile, Argentina & Brazil (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $9,295
Experience South America's amazing diversity, from a private wine sampling in Chile to Argentina's Alpine "Little Switzerland," visiting mighty Iguazu Falls and vibrant Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
- Cross the Andes, see three great Latin American cities and gaze on wondrous Iguazu Falls
- Rest easy with pre-booked arrival night accommodations
- Ride Like a Local when you board Santiago's metro at the Plaza de Armas en route to the Fine Arts Museum
- Savor Chile's exquisite wines and learn more about Chilean cuisine in a Chef's Table culinary experience during a private visit to De Martino vineyard
- Save time and enjoy a stress-free, single-day border crossing with the A&K Andes Crossing, travelling in spacious, private vehicles with clear views of the scenery
- Catch the spirit of Buenos Aires, when you receive a private tango lesson from a pair of tango professionals
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.