800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Peru: Machu Picchu & the Sacred Valley (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $5,995
This fascinating journey through Peru, from Lima to Cusco, takes you to the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, where you stay at the only hotel on site. You also visit massive, mysterious Sacsayhuaman.
- Explore Machu Picchu in the company of an expert with an overnight stay in the only hotel on the site
- Gain a deeper understanding of Peru's fascinating and rich pre-Columbian cultures as you explore the Larco Herrera Museum
- Enjoy a Chef's Table experience in the preparation of Peruvian cuisine and savor the mouth-watering results
- Ride Like a Local through the stunning Peruvian countryside aboard a glass-topped Vistadome train
- Absorb Peru's rich musical traditions during a private performance by an expert in Andean music
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Peru & Machu Picchu, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.