Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Safari (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $8,495
Witness the abundant wildlife of Kenya and Tanzania on game drives through East Africa's greatest parks and reserves, pausing to visit a Maasai village and learn of mankind's origins at Olduvai Gorge.
- Experience the best of Kenya and Tanzania with 10 days in the region's best national parks and game reserves, while staying at ideally located lodges with stunning views, and an exquisite permanent tented camp in the Masai Mara
- Embark on daily game drives with A&K's expert driver-guides in exclusive custom-built safari vehicles
- Visit a Maasai village to learn about the customs and traditions of these nomadic herders
- Prepare and sample local dishes, including ugali, kachumbari and makande during a Chef's Table event
- Make your stay more meaningful by visiting a local school and interacting with the children
- Explore Olduvai Gorge on a private visit, where the Leakey family discovered fossils linking man to his distant ancestors
- Sip sundowner cocktails during a Masai Mara game drive
Family Departure | This itinerary is also available as a family adventure, with child pricing and child-friendly programming and activities.
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Kenya & Tanzania, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.