Myanmar & the Irrawaddy (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $6,295
Journey to untouched Myanmar to experience tranquil Inle Lake, cruise the Irrawaddy River on new 'Sanctuary Ananda' and enjoy a hot air balloon ride over Bagan and its countless pagodas and temples.
- Cruise the legendary Irrawaddy River in luxury on newly launched, all-balcony 'Sanctuary Ananda'
- Spend two nights on Inle Lake and enjoy a private viewing of a traditional Intha boat race
- Capture the photographs of a lifetime on a magical hot air balloon ride, soaring above the 2,000 pagodas and temples of Bagan's plain
- Explore Shwedagon Pagoda - a fantasy of golden stupas, serene Buddhas and mythical beasts - just before sunset
- Travel off the beaten path on a tour of Musmeah Yeshua, the last remaining Jewish synagogue in Myanmar
- Ride Like a Local by horse cart in Bagan
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Myanmar & the Irrawaddy, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.