800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
China, Tibet & the Yangtze
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 17 | From: $8,995
Explore remarkable cultures with an intriguing tour of Asia, travelling from China's Beijing and Chengdu to Lhasa, the heart of Tibet and highest city on earth, before embarking on a Yangtze cruise.
- Embark on a three-night cruise upon the Yangtze River in a deluxe cabin aboard boutique, all-balcony Sanctuary 'Yangzi Explorer,' the finest five-star vessel sailing the river
- Discover Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet's spiritual capital
- Enjoy a private tour with an on-site archaeologist at the Terra Cotta Warriors exhibit
- Visit the less-crowded and well-preserved Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
- Visit the Panda Research Center, where you learn about China's unofficial national symbol in its natural habitat
- Take a private boat in Leshan to see the largest stone-carved Buddha in the world
- Stay at some of the region's most luxurious hotels, including the Four Seasons Hotel in Beijing and The Peninsula Shanghai
- Visit an artist's studio in Shanghai's up-and-coming M-50 Contemporary Art District
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.