800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Bhutan & Nepal: Heart of the Himalaya
Limited to 16 guests
Days: 14 | From: $7,395
Discover Bhutan and Nepal, seeing Tiger's Nest Monastery; taking a rickshaw ride to Durbar Square; and embarking on an elephant-back safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Experience Bhutan's age-old ways, discovering its rich artistic and cultural heritage and seeing the spectacular Tiger's Nest Monastery
- Learn about the culture and lifestyle of local farmers by visiting a farmhouse
- Ride Like a Local when you travel by rickshaw to visit Durbar Square and Teleju Temple
- Witness a debate among monks at the Kopan Nunnery, an unforgettable, age-old tradition
- Embark on an elephant-back safari in Nepal's Chitwan National Park for a unique view of wildlife
- Enjoy a lesson in Nepalese cuisine during a Chef's Table event in the home of a local resident
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.