800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Images of Indochina & Angkor Wat (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 13 | From: $5,995 (was $6,995)
Experience the sights and sounds of Southeast Asia, from sailing over magical Ha Long Bay and sharing a sunrise over Angkor Wat to exploring evocative Ho Chi Minh City and the lively city of Bangkok.
- Experience the legendary hospitality and romance of Southeast Asia at modern and colonial-era luxury hotels, including three chosen for the 2014 Condé Nast Gold List
- Absorb the mysterious beauty of Ha Long Bay, studded with soaring limestone islands, on an overnight cruise
- Delve into Vietnam's history and culture, descending into the Cu Chi Tunnels near Ho Chi Minh City and travelling like locals by cyclo through Hanoi and boat in Siem Reap
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Khmer empire with a lecture by an expert in Angkorian history and culture
- Spend three days at stunning Angkor Wat, exploring it with your expert local guide, and rise early to see lush Ta Prohm before other visitors arrive
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Indochina & Angkor Wat, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.