800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Taj Mahal & the Treasures of India (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 15 | From: $7,295 (was $8,295)
Explore India's treasures, from the timeless Taj Mahal to the graceful Bengal tiger and holy rite beside the Ganges, staying in royal palaces-turned-luxury hotels.
- Throughout the journey, stay in former palaces, including iconic royal residences such as the Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur and grand Rambagh Palace in Jaipur
- Experience India by water in three destinations: Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta Island, Udaipur's Lake Pichola and along the holy Ganges River
- Enjoy a place at the Chef's Table to see local Indian delicacies prepared step by step in Panna
- Explore the countryside of Jaipur during an elephant ride conducted by an expert mahout (trainer)
- Stay two nights in Panna National Park, home to the mysterious Bengal tiger
- Ride Like a Local on a rickshaw through Old Delhi
Extend Your Journey | Combine the Feb 24 or Oct 27 departure with the Feb 9 or Oct 12 departure of the Marco Polo Club Journey Sri Lanka & the South of India: Serenity & Spices. Call A&K for details. Enhance your journey with a pre-tour extension to Kerala & Cochin (5 days, priced from $2,195) and a post-tour extension to Nepal & Kathmandu (4 days, from $1,395).
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.