800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Taj Mahal & the Treasures of India (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 15 | From: $7,995
Explore India's treasures, from the timeless Taj Mahal to the graceful Bengal tiger and holy rite beside the Ganges, staying stay in royal palaces-turned-luxury hotels.
- Throughout the journey, stay in former palaces, including iconic royal residences such as the Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur and grand Rambagh Palace in Jaipur
- Experience India by water in three destinations: Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta Island, Udaipur's Lake Pichola and along the holy Ganges River
- Enjoy a place at the Chef's Table to see local Indian delicacies prepared step by step in Panna
- Explore the countryside of Jaipur during an elephant ride conducted by an expert mahout (trainer)
- Stay two nights in Panna National Park, home to the mysterious Bengal tiger
- Ride Like a Local on a rickshaw through Old Delhi
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.