Chile & Argentina: Across the Andes
Connections: Authentic A&K small-group travel at unbeatable value
- $3,495 (was $4,195) Priced From:
- 10 Days:
- 3 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Enjoy the sights of Santiago, including the home of Pablo Neruda, visit three Agrelo Valley wineries, and tour the world-renowned Teatro Colón and privately cruise the Parana River in Buenos Aires.
- Fall Sale on 2014 Small Group Journeys - save $700 on the November 5 departure.
- View all Special Offers
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Meet a local street artist and watch as he creates a unique cartoon-style drawing on our Artisan Connection
- Ride El Peral, an old funicular railway, to Paseo Yuguslavo
- Enjoy a Culinary Connection that includes a wine tasting and a lecture on the history of Argentine wine from a local sommelier
- Visit the Open Fruit Market in Buenos Aires with its streets filled with rustic furniture, delicious jams and honey, and native fruits for a bountiful Market Connection
- Tour the Teatro Colón, one of the world's finest opera houses