Turkey: From Istanbul to the Aegean
Connections: Authentic A&K small-group travel at unbeatable value
- $5,145 (was $5,645) Priced From:
- 11 Days:
- 2 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Visit the Hagia Sophia and Basilica Cistern, explore Topkapi Palace, fly to Cappadocia to see its "fairy chimneys," take a private boat ride on the Aegean and witness the spiritual Whirling Dervish dance.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- You are treated to Istanbul's best baklava in the Spice Market and coffee in a local coffeehouse on our Market Connection
- Our Spiritual Connection introduces you to the Whirling Dervish, a frenetic dance designed to access the mystical realm
- Visit one of Istanbul's historic culinary landmarks, the Vefa Boza, where locals drink the beverage of their ancient ancestors
- Travel like a local with your Tour Director, aboard the local ferry, tram and funicular, for an authentic Neighborhood Connection
- Embark on a private boat ride on the beautiful Aegean Sea
- Have lunch in a wonderful country restaurant and meet the couple that created a success story in their own kitchen on an inspiring Culinary Connection