South Africa: Wildlife, Winelands and Cape Town
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value
- $6,395 (was $6,895) Priced From:
- 12 Days:
- 5 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Journey across South Africa's brilliant landscape, exploring historic Johannesburg, embarking on game drives in the Karongwe and Ngala Game Reserves, and taking in the stunning coastal scenery of Cape Town.
- Limited Availability! Save $500 on the September 2 departure.
- View all Special Offers
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Join an expert A&K guide on a sweeping tour of South Africa, exploring epic terrain, cities and game reserves
- Tour Soweto, where you find the former homes of Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu; and Robben Island, with its apartheid history and insights into modern South Africa
- Visit legendary Table Mountain and spend a full day exploring Cape Point, with a visit to the Boulders African penguin colony
- Embark on twice-daily game viewing activities in Karongwe and Ngala Game Reserves
- Explore the Constantia Winelands, the oldest wine-making region in the southern hemisphere, for a tasty Culinary Connection
- Make a memorable Neighborhood Connection when you visit the children's school and crèches (nurseries) of the Welverdiend community