Peru: Land of the Incas
Connections: Authentic A&K small-group travel at unbeatable value
- $3,495 (was $3,995) Priced From:
- 8 Days:
- 4 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Visit Machu Picchu in both the afternoon and the early morning, and learn about other aspects of Peruvian culture through one-on-one contact with local experts, including a weaver and a musician.
- Limited Availability! Save $500 on the September 12 and Nov 14 departures.
- View all Special Offers
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Meet a local family in Urubamba who welcomes you into their home
- Visit a private residence with an impressive collection of colonial artifacts
- Enjoy two opportunities to explore Machu Picchu, including a sunrise visit when the ruins emerge from the morning mists
- Meet an internationally renowned weaver who introduces you to this traditional craft on an authentic Artisan Connection
- Engage in an Andean musical presentation by Tito Leon, a regionally famous musician from Cusco, as part of our exciting Musical Connection