Italy: Rome, Florence & Venice
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value
- $3,945 (was $4,445) Priced From:
- 8 Days:
- 7 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Explore the Roman Forum, Colosseum and Trevi Fountain, visit the Uffizi Gallery in Florence with an specialist art guide and visit the atelier (workshop) that produces Venice's iconic carnival costumes.
- Limited Availability! Save $500 on the October 7 departure.
- Save up to $500 per person on the Jul 22 and Aug 5 departures.
- View all Special Offers
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Enjoy unique, private access to the atelier (workshop) that produces Venice's carnival costumes on an Artisan Connection
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery in Florence accompanied by a specialist art guide
- Make a Neighborhood Connection and get a taste of local life with a visit to the market district around Venice's Rialto Bridge
- Join a fun night out, learning the secrets of pizza making from an authentic Roman pizzaiolo, on our Culinary Connection
- Visit a traditional Florentine enoteca, where the owner guides you through tastings of the various Italian wines