Italy: Rome, Florence & Venice
Connections: Authentic A&K small-group travel at unbeatable value
- On Request Priced From:
- 8 Days:
- 3 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Explore the Roman Forum, Colosseum and Trevi Fountain, visit the Uffizi Gallery in Florence with an specialist art guide and visit the atelier (workshop) that produces Venice's iconic carnival costumes.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Enjoy unique, private access to the atelier (workshop) that produces Venice's carnival costumes on an Artisan Connection
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery in Florence accompanied by a specialist art guide
- Make a Neighborhood Connection and get a taste of local life with a visit to the market district around Venice's Rialto Bridge
- Join a fun night out, learning the secrets of pizza making from an authentic Roman pizzaiolo, on our Culinary Connection
- Visit a traditional Florentine enoteca, where the owner guides you through tastings of the various Italian wines