800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Australia & New Zealand: Two Worlds of Wonder
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 16 | From: $8,995
Visit an Australian sheep ranch, explore the Great Barrier Reef, enjoy a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House, cruise New Zealand's Milford Sound, visit Hobbiton and crew an America's Cup yacht.
- Learn about life in the bush with a visit to a family-run sheep ranch
- Make a Spiritual Connection at Uluru (Ayers Rock), and enjoy an authentic Australian "barbie" and stargazing with an expert
- Marvel at the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef, with insights from a qualified marine biologist
- Enjoy a personally guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
- Journey to the real Middle Earth with a tour of Hobbiton
- Partake of a traditional Maori Hangi on our Culinary Connection
- Crew an America's Cup yacht on Waitemata Harbour
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.