Australia & New Zealand: Two Worlds of Wonder
Connections: Authentic A&K small-group travel at unbeatable value
- $8,295 (was $8,995) Priced From:
- 16 Days:
- 5 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Visit an Australian sheep ranch, explore the Great Barrier Reef, enjoy a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House, cruise New Zealand's Milford Sound, visit Hobbiton and crew an America's Cup yacht.
- Fall Sale on 2014 Small Group Journeys - Save $700 on the December 12 departure.
- View all Special Offers
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Learn about life in the bush with a visit to a family-run sheep ranch
- Make a Spiritual Connection at Uluru (Ayers Rock), and enjoy an authentic Australian "barbie" and stargazing with an expert
- Marvel at the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef, with insights from a qualified marine biologist
- Enjoy a personally guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
- Journey to the real Middle Earth with a tour of Hobbiton
- Partake of a traditional Maori Hangi on our Culinary Connection
- Crew an America's Cup yacht on Waitemata Harbour