Morocco: Imperial Cities
Connections: Authentic A&K small-group travel at unbeatable value
- $3,050 (was $3,750) Priced From:
- 8 Days:
- 1 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Sample Moroccan hospitality when a Marrakech family welcomes you into their home for dinner, experience life in medieval Fez and visit the mountain-dwelling Berber people in their small village of Imlil.
- Fall Sale on 2014 Small Group Journeys - Save $700 on the December 6 departure.
- View all Special Offers
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Enjoy a nostalgic welcome dinner at Rick's Café in Casablanca
- Dine in an authentic riad, where a special guest speaker shares an insider's view of life in Fez
- Get to know Marrakech on a horse-drawn carriage ride
- Experience Moroccan hospitality when you dine with a local family in their Marrakech home on our Culinary Connection
- Make a Neighborhood Connection on a stop at a village in Imlil in the Atlas Mountains, to meet the local Berber people and visit them in their homes