Myanmar & the Ayeyarwady
Luxury Small Group Journeys: The finest small-group travel experience
- Luxury Small Group JourneysSeries:
- $6,295 Priced From:
- 11 Days:
- 3 Departures:
- 18Max Group Size:
Step back in time on this journey to untouched Myanmar, where you experience tranquil Inle Lake, the Ayeyarwady river cruise, and a hot air balloon ride over Bagan and its countless pagodas and temples.
- Float along the legendary Ayeyarwady River in style during a three-night cruise on 'Road To Mandalay'
- Spend two nights on Inle Lake, where a unique waterborne and nature-bound way of life prevails
- Capture the photographs of a lifetime with an aerial view of Bagan's plains from a hot air balloon ride, soaring above its 2,000 pagodas and temples
- Enjoy a special dinner on Bagan's sandbank overlooking an ancient temple while watching a showcase of traditional Burmese dances and songs
- Explore Shwedagon Pagoda - a fantasy of golden stupas, serene Buddhas and mythical beasts - just before sunset
- Discover one of Bagan's less-visited monasteries, where you can sponsor a meal for the resident monks, and join the abbot and novices for lunch
- Experience a magical evening and private viewing at the 19th-century Shwekyin Kyaung Monastery, where novice monks pray in ancient Pali language and share a blessing