North America: Canyons of the Southwest
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value.
Explore Monument Valley with a local Navajo guide, cruise up the Colorado River by raft and trek to the Rainbow Bridge for a up-close view of this extraordinary natural monument.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Stay directly within some of America's great national parks, leaving more time to explore.
- Explore Sedona's history with a resident expert.
- Pay an up-close visit to Rainbow Bridge National Monument.
- Explore Monument Valley in the company of a local Navajo guide.
- Join an experienced river pilot on a float trip on the Colorado River.