India: Spiritual Splendors
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value.
Experience spiritual India on a journey that includes a Hindu aarti ceremony, followed by a morning cruise on the Ganges and two visits to the Taj Mahal, one in the afternoon and one at sunrise.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Visit the Deepalaya School, which services local underprivileged children.
- Take an exciting rickshaw ride through the colorful shopping district of Chandni Chowk.
- Experience both sunrise and sunset visits to the Taj Mahal.
- Enjoy an elephant safari on a private Rajput farm.
- Witness the evening Aarti ceremony on the Ganges, complete with chanting prayers and mantras, drums and bells.
- Marvel at an unforgettable sunrise boat ride on the sacred river Ganges.