Morocco: Kasbahs & Medinas
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value.
Sample Moroccan hospitality when a Marrakech family welcomes you into their home for dinner, experience life in medieval Fez and visit the mountain-dwelling Berber people in their village.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- "Everybody comes to Rick's" Enjoy a nostalgic welcome dinner Rick's Café in Casablanca.
- Dine in an authentic riad, where a special guest speaker shares insider's view of life in Fez.
- Get to know Marrakech with a horse-drawn carriage ride.
- Experience Moroccan hospitality when you dine with a family in their home in Marrakech.
- Stop at a village in Imlil in the Atlas Mountains, where you meet the local Berber people and visit them in their homes.