Croatia: Jewel of the Coast
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value.
Uncover the treasures of the Balkans through one-on-one encounters with a local fisherman (along with a chance to sample some oysters), a survivor of the Balkans War and several local craftspeople.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Explore Split's Mestrović Gallery as its curator opens its doors to you for a private guided tour.
- Meet a local fisherman and sample his harvest of Croatia’s famous oysters.
- Attend a private talk in Dubrovnik with a local resident who relates her experiences during the Balkan War.
- Meet some of the local traders and craftsmen of Dubrovnik.
- Immerse yourself in Croatia’s musical heritage during a local brass band’s performance