Signature Indochina & Angkor Wat
Signature: The ideal private journey, ready to book.
- $5,395 Priced From:
- 13 Days:
- 9 Departures:
- N/AMax Group Size:
Absorb the serenity and beauty of ancient Khmer temples, delve into Vietnam's history and culture, cruise mysterious Ha Long Bay and experience the waterborne life along Bangkok's klongs (canals).
- Breeze through customs and immigration upon arrival in Siem Reap and Bangkok with special VIP assistance
- Experience the legendary hospitality and romance of Southeast Asia by lodging in luxury hotels famous for their colonial-era grace throughout your journey
- Absorb the mysterious beauty of Ha Long Bay, studded with soaring limestone islands, on an overnight cruise
- Delve into Vietnam's history and culture, descending into the Cu Chi Tunnels near Ho Chi Minh City and travelling like locals do, by cyclo through Hanoi and boat in Siem Reap
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Khmer empire with a lecture by an expert in Angkorian history and culture
- Enter Angkor Wat through the east entrance to avoid the crowds, and explore it with your expert local guide, who was born and raised in a nearby village
- Visit atmospheric, foliage-engulfed Ta Prohm early in the morning, before the heat sets in and other visitors arrive