Signature Egypt & the Nile
Signature: The ideal private journey, ready to book.
- $5,220 Priced From:
- 10 Days:
- 25 Departures:
- N/AMax Group Size:
Cruise the Nile aboard Sanctuary 'Sun Boat IV,' stopping along the way to explore the impressive temples dedicated to generations of pharaohs, and experience the legendary pyramids literally from the inside out.
- Book a select May or July Signature Series Journey and your companion saves 25%.
- View all Special Offers
- Explore Egypt's legendary pyramids from the inside out, literally - your trip includes guaranteed entry into one of these monuments
- Avoid crowds and the hassle of navigating around other ships, thanks to private Nile docking facilities in Luxor and Aswan
- Cruise off the beaten path to Denderah, site of one of Egypt's best-preserved and less-frequented temples
- Cruise for four nights on board the luxurious Nile cruiser, Sanctuary 'Sun Boat IV,' named top small cruise ship by Condé Nast Traveler
- Wind your way around the lush Aswan islands in a felucca (sailboat), taking time to appreciate the relaxed pace of the Nile and the scenery on its banks
- Discover Egypt's ancient capital of Memphis, founded by King Menes around 3000 BC, and the famous Step Pyramid of Zoser in Sakkara
- Accompanied by an expert Egyptologist, pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, exhibiting the largest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts