Egypt & the Nile
Luxury Small Group Journeys: The finest small-group travel experience
- Luxury Small Group JourneysSeries:
- $5,195 Priced From:
- 10 Days:
- 9 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Follow the timeline of Ancient Egypt on this journey that takes you from Cairo and the pyramids to a luxury cruise on the Nile to Luxor, Denderah, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan and Abu Simbel.
- Explore Egypt's legendary pyramids from the inside out, literally - your trip includes guaranteed entry into one of these monuments
- Avoid crowds and the hassle of navigating around other ships, thanks to private Nile docking facilities in Luxor and Aswan
- Cruise off the beaten path to Denderah, site of one of Egypt's best-preserved and less-frequented temples
- Wind your way around the lush Aswan islands in a felucca (sailboat), taking time to appreciate the relaxed pace of the Nile and the scenery on its banks
- Discover Egypt's ancient capital of Memphis, founded by King Menes around 3000 BC, and the famous Step Pyramid of Zoser in Sakkara
- Accompanied by your expert Egyptologist, pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities exhibiting the largest collection of ancient Egyptian artifact
- Learn about Egypt's past during an informal talk by your A&K Egyptologist on board Sanctuary 'Sun Boat IV'
- Hear your Egyptologist's every word, thanks to personal headsets provided throughout your journey