China: Yangtze Passage
Luxury Small Group Journeys: The finest small-group travel experience
- Luxury Small Group JourneysSeries:
- $4,995 (was $8,195) Priced From:
- 15 Days:
- 11 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Experience the glory of the Yangtze River on a four-night cruise that includes private shore excursions. Visit the best-preserved section of the Great Wall and meet a luminary of Shanghai's art scene.
- Save up to $4,610 per person on the Aug 21 and Sep 4 departures.
- Save 50% on the single supplement on the Jul 24 and Aug 28 departures or 20% on the Oct 16 departure.
- View all Special Offers
- Peek into Beijing's future on a tour of the city's cutting-edge contemporary architecture
- Embark on a four-night cruise upon the Yangtze River on board Sanctuary 'Yangzi Explorer,' in deluxe cabins that offer uninterrupted views of the Three Gorges from your own balcony
- Enjoy special access to the Terra Cotta Warriors from a private viewing platform
- Take in the exotic sights and sounds of Xian's Muslim Quarter, viewing life on the eastern edge of the Silk Road
- Gain a deeper understanding of Chinese artifacts with a visit to the Yangling Museum and its conservation lab
- Visit an artist's studio in Shanghai and learn about the city's up-and-coming contemporary art scene