'Scottish Highlander'- Caledonian Canal
Canal & River Cruising: Tranquil voyages along Europe's scenic canals and rivers
- Canal & River CruisingSeries:
- $3,190 (was $3,690) Priced From:
- 7 Days:
- 23 Departures:
- 8Max Group Size:
Prices are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy unless noted as charter.
Cruise the length of the Great Glen on 'Scottish Highlander,' through lochs and down the scenic Caledonian Canal. This is inland cruising at its finest, with ancient castles and heather-clad hillsides along the way. Pass stunning highland countryside and visit battlegrounds of the Jacobite Rebellion; then stop at Glen Nevis distillery, where you learn whisky-making secrets and enjoy a dram or two.
- Save $1,000 per cabin on hotel sailings and 10% on charters on select September and October departures.
- View all Special Offers
- Vessel Information & Deck Plan
- Passengers: 8
- Crew: 4
- Length: 117 feet
- Width: 16.5 feet
- Cabins: 1 double/twin suite; 3 double/twin - each with en suite bathroom
- Cabin Size(s): 115-147 square feet
- Departs: Sundays from Inverness