800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Cuba: People to People (2015-16)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $5,695
Embark on an unforgettable, enriching Cuba program, with full days of meaningful interactions and people-to-people connections, which reveal the spirit of this fascinating, culturally rich island nation long off-limits to American travellers.
- Immerse yourself in Cuban culture, exploring its architecture, agriculture, music and dining during intimate, one-on-one experiences with residents
- Discover Cuba's and America's great shared passion, baseball, at a game where you meet and engage with the players, and even have the opportunity to play a few innings with them
- Engage in a stimulating discussion of the history of U.S.-Cuba relations with a former Cuban Foreign Services Scholar in Havana
- Join a local architect for an education walk through Havana, discussing its historic styles, ongoing restoration efforts and their impact on the community
- Explore Las Terrazas eco-community, and learn about Cuba's environmental commitments at this unique UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Gain insight into Cuba's well regarded public health care system during an informal-yet-engaging conversation with a local physician; discuss everything from physician training to research and production during an exchange of issues on the subject
- Meet with local musicians during a private Buena Vista Social Club-style concert and cultural discussion
Cuba: People to People Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.