800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Cuba: People to People
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $5,695
Embark on an unforgettable, enriching Cuba program, with full days of meaningful interactions and people-to-people connections, which reveal the spirit of this fascinating, culturally rich island nation long off-limits to American travellers.
- Immerse yourself in Cuban culture, exploring its architecture, agriculture, music and dining during intimate, one-on-one experiences with residents
- Discover Cuba's and America's great shared passion, baseball, at a game where you meet and engage with the players, and even have the opportunity to play a few innings with them
- Meet the husband and wife team operating the Proyecto de Arte Por la Costa, who are artistically enriching their community
- Engage in a stimulating discussion of the history of U.S.-Cuba relations with a former Cuban Foreign Services Scholar in Havana
- Join a local architect for an educational walk through Havana, discussing its historic styles, ongoing restoration efforts and their impact on the community
- Partake in a one-on-one talk with a Cuban salsa instructor regarding the role of dance in Cuban life, followed by a short lesson
- Explore Las Terrazas eco-community, and learn about Cuba's environmental commitments at this unique UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Take an informative walk with artist José Fuster or his son to see and learn about his local projects
- Stroll through the pedestrian boulevard in Cienfuegos, seeing examples of dual currency stores, which reside side-by-side in this French Colonial-inspired city
- Experience Cuba's culinary variety with an interactive cooking demonstration at a paladar (family-run restaurant), later talking with the owners about this privately owned Cuban enterprise
- Gain insight into Cuba's well-regarded public health care system during an informal-yet-engaging conversation with a local physician; discuss everything from physician training to research and production during an exchange of issues on the subject
- Meet with local musicians during a private Buena Vista Social Club-style concert and cultural discussion
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.