Jordan & Egypt: Sands of Time (2015)
Connections: Authentic A&K small-group travel at unbeatable value
- $5,195 (was $5,795) Priced From:
- 11 Days:
- 8 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Cruise the Nile River onboard luxurious Sanctuary 'Sun Boat III'; discover Jordan's renowned sites, from Bethany to "Rose-Red" Petra; float in the restorative Dead Sea; and witness ancient Egyptian splendors through the eyes of an Egyptologist.
- Save up to $600 per person, double occupancy and save up to $1,200 on the single supplement for select dates when you book by December 31, 2014.
- View all Special Offers
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Spend three nights cruising the Nile River on board luxurious, 18-cabin Sanctuary 'Sun Boat III'
- See Jordan's most renowned sites, such as Bethany, Jerash, Madaba and the "Rose-Red City" of Petra
- Relax in the buoyant, mineral-rich Dead Sea, the world's most ancient natural spa
- Observe ancient splendors with an Egyptologist, who shares insights while travelling with you in Egypt
- Explore Egypt's legendary pyramids with guaranteed entry into one of these timeless architectural wonders
- Join a chef for a Culinary Connection, taking a cooking class alongside local women at the Petra Kitchen