800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family India & the Taj Mahal (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 15 | From: $10,295
Experience a horse-drawn carriage ride in Mumbai; puppet show in Udaipur; elephant ride with a mahout; and chance to decorate your hands with henna in Agra, where you see the Taj Mahal.
- Benefit from a Young Explorers Guide, who plans exciting, age-appropriate activities throughout your journey
- Ride through the streets of Mumbai by horse and carriage
- Embark on an elephant ride through countryside with a mahout (trainer)
- See a puppet show at the Lok Kala Mandal in Udaipur, highlighting items from its rich collection
- Learn how to build and fly a kite at Dera Amer
- Set out on game drives in four-wheel-drive vehicles in Panna National Park, searching for tigers and crocodiles
- Watch a traditional block-printing demonstration
- Meet a henna artist and learn how to decorate your hands with the dye in Agra
- Witness a cultural dance performance in Jaipur
Family Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.