800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Arctic Cruise Adventure: Norway, Greenland & Iceland (2015)
Limited to 199 guests
Days: 15 | From: $15,995
Cruise on all-balcony 'Le Boreal' to pristine and remote Arctic islands few others have seen, including the polar bear haven of Svalbard, Greenland and its remote villages, and Iceland's West Fjords.
- Cruise for 13 nights aboard the luxury all-balcony expedition ship 'Le Boreal' on an exclusive A&K charter
- Travel in the company of A&K's captivating Expedition Team for a rich and memorable journey
- Contrast the fishing villages, hamlets and culture of the High Arctic with its fantastic abundance of wildlife
- Visit remote Arctic islands that are rarely seen by others, all during the summer season of the midnight sun
- Explore off-the-beaten-path areas of Kejser Franz Josef Fjords and Scoresby Sound on Greenland's east coast
- Experience a private behind-the-scenes tour at the world renowned Husavik Whale Museum in Iceland
- Get up close to extinct Snaefellsjokull volcano, setting for Journey to the Center of the Earth
- Enjoy the convenience of an A&K charter flight to Longyearbyen
Luxury Expedition Cruises 2015-2016
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.