Ancient Wonders: Jordan & Israel (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 12 | From: $7,595
Explore Petra; traverse Wadi Rum; bathe in the buoyant Dead Sea; cruise the Sea of Galilee in a traditional boat; and explore ancient and modern Israel, from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv.
- Explore Petra, the city "half as old as time," and take a four-wheel-drive excursion through Jordan's Wadi Rum, a desert of otherworldly proportions
- Bathe in the buoyant, mineral-rich Dead Sea, the world's most ancient natural spa
- Ride Like a Local when you cruise the Sea of Galilee in a boat reminiscent of those used during the time of Jesus
- Prepare an evening meal at the Chef's Table, working alongside local women under the supervision of an experienced chef
- Experience the contrasts of ancient and modern Israel with visits to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- Enjoy expedited customs and immigration formalities with VIP service at Ben Gurion Airport and the Allenby Bridge
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Jordan & Israel, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.