800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Classic Japan (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $8,995
Gain an in-depth perspective on Japanese culture with lengthy stays in Tokyo and Kyoto. Participate in a Shinto ceremony, receive a lesson in Zen meditation and enjoy entertainment by a geiko (geisha) as well as meiko (apprentice geisha).
- Gain an in-depth perspective on Japanese culture with lengthy stays in Tokyo and Kyoto, exploring diverse neighborhoods and bustling markets on foot
- Participate in a Shinto ceremony in the ancient Toshogu Shrine, experiencing Japan's religious rituals firsthand
- Capture the spirit of Japan with lessons in Zen meditation and the ancient art of the traditional tea ceremony
- Savor Kyoto's distinctive cuisine and traditions during an exclusive kaiseki banquet with entertainment by a geiko and maiko (apprentice geisha)
- View the exalted flowering cherry tree or sakura, which typically blooms in spring
- Be among the few to stay at Gôra Kadan, one of the country's most exclusive ryokans (traditional inns)
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.