800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Tanzania Wildlife Safari (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 8 | From: $3,995
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Ngorongoro Crater; meet a Maasai village elder to learn about the tribe's nomadic culture; and partake in a Chef's Table experience highlighting local cuisine.
- Experience northern Tanzania's best parks and reserves, including intimate Lake Manyara, the stunning Ngorongoro Crater - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - and the iconic Serengeti plains
- Stay in classic and ideally situated safari lodges with outstanding views
- Meet with a Maasai village elder to learn about the tribe's nomadic culture
- Prepare and sample local dishes, including ugali and makande, during a Chef's Table event at your lodge
- Stop en route to the Serengeti for a tour of archaeologically rich Olduvai Gorge, where the Leakey family discovered fossils linking man to his distant ancestors
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.