Around the World by Private Jet: Islands, Savannas & the Amazon (2015)
Limited to 50 guests
Days: 26 | From: $108,000
Come aboard a private jet equipped with fully lie-flat seats for a journey specially designed by Geoffrey Kent to include some of his favorite destinations. Cruise the Amazon in style, see some of the world's most remote and intriguing islands and end with a special breakfast hosted by Geoffrey Kent in his adopted home of Monaco.
- Come aboard our exclusively chartered Boeing 757-200ER jet and stretch out on a seat that extends into a fully lie-flat bed
- Enjoy a true feast for the senses with a special dinner on board your luxury Amazon River cruiser, prepared by rising culinary star Pedro Miguel Schiaffino
- Experience an intimate side of Easter Island with a celebratory feast at the home of a noted islander, accompanied by a party of local dignitaries
- Indulge in some mid-journey relaxation and pampering in tropical Samoa
- Learn the ways of a genuine pre-modern civilization at an encounter with Papua New Guinea's Huli tribe, accompanied by local experts
- See one of the world's most remarkable predators - the Komodo dragon, the world's largest lizard - in its natural habitat
- Discover Madagascar's rich folkloric tradition when a local storyteller regales you with tales of the island's mythic history
- Search for wildlife in Kenya's Masai Mara with the company that pioneered the luxury safari, A&K
- Celebrate the end of your journey in Geoffrey Kent's adopted home of Monaco at an exclusive breakfast with friends of Geoffrey in attendance
Around the World by Private Jet: Islands, Savannas & the Amazon 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.