800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
South Africa & Victoria Falls (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 9 | From: $6,795
Journey across South Africa's varied landscapes, experiencing vibrant Cape Town and stunning Cape Point, game drives in Sabi Sands and Lion Sands Game Reserves and a tour of jaw-dropping Victoria Falls.
- Combine contrasting - but consistently luxurious - stays in the city center, wild bush and picturesque Victoria Falls
- Discover the Cape of Good Hope and the Boulders African penguin colony
- Dive into local cuisine with Chef's Table experiences from a progressive dinner to cooking side-by-side with a chef
- Experience game drives, bush walks, hippo walks, astronomy and wildlife lectures during a stay at Lion Sands, the only reserve in South Africa to offer safaris in both the Sabi and Sand rivers ecosystems
- Cruise the Zambezi River at sunset with a sundowner cocktail in hand, all while taking in the fiery African sky
- Explore Victoria Falls by private walking and cycling tours
- Retreat to award-winning accommodations named on Condé Nast Traveler's 2014 Gold List and among Travel + Leisure's 2014 World's Best, including One&Only Cape Town and Lion Sands River Lodge
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature South Africa & Victoria Falls, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.