800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Myanmar & the Irrawaddy (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $6,295
Journey to untouched Myanmar to experience tranquil Inle Lake, cruise the Irrawaddy River on new 'Sanctuary Ananda' and enjoy a hot air balloon ride over Bagan and its countless pagodas and temples.
- Cruise the legendary Irrawaddy River in luxury on newly launched, all-balcony 'Sanctuary Ananda'
- Spend two nights on Inle Lake and enjoy a private viewing of a traditional Intha boat race
- Capture the photographs of a lifetime on a magical hot air balloon ride, soaring above the 2,000 pagodas and temples of Bagan's plain
- Explore Shwedagon Pagoda - a fantasy of golden stupas, serene Buddhas and mythical beasts - just before sunset
- Travel off the beaten path on a tour of Musmeah Yeshua, the last remaining Jewish synagogue in Myanmar
- Ride Like a Local by horse cart in Bagan
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.