Kathmandu Earthquake Update
Our hearts go out to the people of Nepal. All A&K guests and staff in Nepal, Tibet, India and Bhutan are confirmed safe and unharmed. If you have questions about future travel, please contact us during regular business hours.
800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
China, Tibet & the Yangtze (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 17 | From: $8,995
Explore remarkable cultures with an intriguing tour of Asia, travelling from China's Beijing and Chengdu to Lhasa, the heart of Tibet and highest city on earth, before embarking on a Yangtze cruise.
- Embark on a three-night cruise upon the Yangtze River in a deluxe cabin aboard boutique, all-balcony Sanctuary 'Yangzi Explorer,' the finest five-star vessel sailing the river
- Discover Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet's spiritual capital
- Enjoy a private tour with an on-site archaeologist at the Terra Cotta Warriors exhibit
- Visit the less-crowded and well-preserved Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
- Visit the Panda Research Center, where you learn about China's unofficial national symbol in its natural habitat
- Take a private boat in Leshan to see the largest stone-carved Buddha in the world
- Stay at some of the region's most luxurious hotels, including the Four Seasons Hotel in Beijing and The Peninsula Shanghai
- Visit an artist's studio in Shanghai's up-and-coming M-50 Contemporary Art District
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.