800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Images of Indochina & Angkor Wat (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 13 | From: $5,995
Experience the sights and sounds of Southeast Asia, from sailing over magical Ha Long Bay and sharing a sunrise over Angkor Wat to exploring evocative Ho Chi Minh City and the lively city of Bangkok.
- Experience the legendary hospitality and romance of Southeast Asia at modern and colonial-era luxury hotels, including three chosen for the 2014 Condé Nast Gold List
- Absorb the mysterious beauty of Ha Long Bay, studded with soaring limestone islands, on an overnight cruise
- Delve into Vietnam's history and culture, descending into the Cu Chi Tunnels near Ho Chi Minh City and travelling like locals by cyclo through Hanoi and boat in Siem Reap
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Khmer empire with a lecture by an expert in Angkorian history and culture
- Spend three days at stunning Angkor Wat, exploring it with your expert local guide, and rise early to see lush Ta Prohm before other visitors arrive
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.