Kathmandu Earthquake Update
Our hearts go out to the people of Nepal. All A&K guests and staff in Nepal, Tibet, India and Bhutan are confirmed safe and unharmed. If you have questions about future travel, please contact us during regular business hours.
800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Taj Mahal & the Treasures of India (2015)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 15 | From: $7,995
Explore India's treasures, from the timeless Taj Mahal to the graceful Bengal tiger and holy rite beside the Ganges, staying in royal palaces-turned-luxury hotels.
- Throughout the journey, stay in former palaces, including iconic royal residences such as the Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur and grand Rambagh Palace in Jaipur
- Experience India by water in three destinations: Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta Island, Udaipur's Lake Pichola and along the holy Ganges River
- Enjoy a place at the Chef's Table to see local Indian delicacies prepared step by step in Panna
- Explore the countryside of Jaipur during an elephant ride conducted by an expert mahout (trainer)
- Stay two nights in Panna National Park, home to the mysterious Bengal tiger
- Ride Like a Local on a rickshaw through Old Delhi
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2015
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.