800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 11 | From: $8,195
Adventurers of all ages ride on a mountain train, dine on a Colonial Tramcar and visit an underwater observatory at the Great Barrier Reef on this child-friendly journey through the Land Down Under.
- Spend a day on a rural family's sheep ranch outside Melbourne, an authentic A&K exclusive experience
- Discover the hidden secrets of Melbourne during a walking tour with a local historian
- Ride Like a Local when you hop the city tram in Melbourne
- Experience the unparalleled colors of the Great Barrier Reef on a full-day excursion
- Privately tour Sydney's Taronga Zoo to observe echidna, koala, platypus and other uniquely Australian species
- Share the wonder Down Under on a special Family version of this journey
- Enjoy immediate hotel check-in following your long international flight
- Ride on a mountain train, dine on a Colonial Tramcar and visit an underwater observatory at the Great Barrier Reef
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.