Cuba: People to People
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value.
- $5,995 Priced From:
- 10 Days:
- 9 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Embark on an unforgettable, enriching Cuba program, with full days of meaningful interactions and people-to-people connections, which reveal the spirit of this fascinating, culturally rich island nation long off-limits to American travellers.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Immerse yourself in Cuban culture, exploring its architecture, agriculture, music and dining during intimate, one-to-one experiences with residents
- Discover Cuba's and America's great shared passion - baseball - at a game where you meet the players and even have the opportunity to play a few innings with them
- Meet the husband and wife team operating the Proyecto de Arte Por la Costa, who are artistically enriching their community
- Engage in a stimulating discussion of the history of U.S.-Cuba relations with a Foreign Service scholar in Havana
- Join a local architect for an educational walk through Havana, discussing its historic styles and contemporary restoration efforts
- Partake in a private salsa lesson and one-on-one talk with a Cuban salsa instructor
- Pay an interactive visit to a cigar factory, where residents teach you their craft; then, gain insight into the growing process at a tobacco farm
- Explore Las Terrazas eco-community and learn about Cuba's environmental commitments at this unique UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Take an informative walk with artist José Fuster or his son to review his local projects, followed by an authentic dinner in his home
- Experience Cuba's culinary variety with an interactive cooking demonstration at a paladar (family-run restaurant), and talk with the owners about this privately owned Cuban enterprise
- Gain insight into Cuba's well-regarded public health care system during an informal yet engaging conversation with a local physician; discuss everything from physician training to research and production during an exchange of issues on the subject
- Meet with local musicians during a private Buena Vista Social Club-style concert and cultural discussion