London and Paris: A Taste of Two Cities
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value.
- $5,195 Priced From:
- 8 Days:
- 10 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
In London, view its many landmarks, shop Borough Market and tour Windsor Castle. In Paris, take in its famous sights, walk Montmartre, visit Monet's gardens at Giverny and tour magnificent Versailles.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Discover Borough Market, one of London's most famous showcases for quality foods, on our Market Connection
- Enjoy a traditional English fish and chips dinner
- Travel in comfort on the high-speed Eurostar between London and Paris
- Discover Monet's beautiful gardens in Giverny, the inspiration for so many of his Impressionist masterpieces
- On our Neighborhood Connection, join a Parisian for a walk in a charming local food market and meet the vendors there
- Celebrate your inspiring journey with a farewell dinner at Paris' oldest restaurant on an exciting Culinary Connection