Tanzania: World of Wildlife
Connections: Authentic A&K small-group travel at unbeatable value
- $3,950 (was $4,450) Priced From:
- 8 Days:
- 3 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Explore Tanzania's varied, vibrant wildlife during a safari adventure in beatific parks and the Ngorongoro Crater, enhancing your stay with private visits to Olduvai Gorge, a Maasai village and, perhaps, a primary school supported by A&K Philanthropy.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Stay in spacious, classic safari lodges set on scenic landscapes perfect for spotting game
- Pause for a privately guided visit to Olduvai Gorge
- Visit a Maasai village and meet with an elder, experiencing in person the Maasai culture and way of life
- Make your stay more meaningful with an optional visit to a primary school, supported by A&K Philanthropy, for a wonderful Neighborhood Connection
- Pay a visit to Mto Wa Mbu, which brims with local ingredients on our fascinating Market Connection