South Africa: Wildlife, Winelands and Cape Town
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value.
- $6,495 Priced From:
- 12 Days:
- 8 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Journey across South Africa's brilliant landscape, exploring historic Johannesburg, embarking on game drives in the Karongwe and Ngala Game Reserves, and taking in the stunning coastal scenery of Cape Town.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Join an expert A&K guide on a sweeping tour of South Africa, exploring epic terrain, cities and game reserves
- Tour Soweto, where you find the former homes of Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu; and Robben Island, with its apartheid history and insights into modern South Africa
- Visit legendary Table Mountain and spend a full day exploring Cape Point, with a visit to the Boulders African penguin colony
- Embark on twice-daily game viewing activities in Karongwe and Ngala Game Reserves
- Explore the Constantia Winelands, the oldest wine-making region in the southern hemisphere, for a tasty Culinary Connection
- Make a memorable Neighborhood Connection when you visit the children's school and crèches (nurseries) of the Welverdiend community