Italy: South to North
Connections: Authentic A&K small-group travel at unbeatable value
- $7,795 Priced From:
- 13 Days:
- 3 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Discover Rome alongside a local resident, learn the secrets of Florentine cooking during a private lesson and sample many of Italy's culinary delights with the people who produce them.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Walk Rome's Trastevere district with a local resident to enjoy a charming Neighborhood Connection
- Make a Culinary Connection as you learn the secrets of Florentine cuisine in an Italian cooking class guided by a chef
- Enjoy unique, private access to the atelier (workshop) that crafts Venice's carnival costumes, and tour the palace that houses it
- On our Artisan Connection, meet a local mozzarella producer on his farm to sample this delicious cheese and learn firsthand how it is made
- Lunch with a family who produces celebrated balsamic vinegar and sample this local favorite