Southeast Asia: Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam
Connections: Authentic A&K small-group travel at unbeatable value
- $5,365 (was $5,865) Priced From:
- 15 Days:
- 1 Departures:
- 24Max Group Size:
Explore vibrant Bangkok both on foot and by rickshaw, chat with a monk at Chiang Mai's famed Wat Umong, meet with a war veteran in Vietnam and enter Angkor Wat just as the sun is rising over the ruins.
- Limited Availability! Save $500 on the October 16 and December 4 departures.
- View all Special Offers
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Enter the Grand Palace via a secret doorway
- Encounter one of the last masters of Thai traditional puppetry on our Artisan Connection
- Explore Bangkok through a unique rickshaw and walking tour for an authentic Neighborhood Connection
- Witness a stunning sunrise at Angkor Wat
- Meet a war veteran who shares his eye-opening experience during your visit to the Cu Chi tunnels in Vietnam
- Travel by traditional cyclo through Hanoi's old quarter
- Experience an elephant ride at Maesa Elephant Camp
- Make a Spiritual Connection when you chat with a Buddhist monk at Wat Umong