800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Family Costa Rica
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 9 | From: $3,895
Walk with your children above the forest canopy, visit a school in Tortuguero and thrill to a zipline adventure modified for kids in this family version of Costa Rica: Nature's Riches Coast to Coast.
- See both the Pacific and Caribbean coasts and all the remarkable habitats in between, and travel comfortably between Arenal and Tortuguero with a private air charter
- Ride Like a Local as you travel by four-wheel-drive taxi between Monteverde and Lake Arenal
- Walk above a rainforest canopy on suspended bridges, viewing this natural wonder from a unique vantage point
- Meet one of Monteverde's original Quaker settlers to learn about Costa Rica's history from someone who lived it
- Enjoy a Chef's Table culinary experience, learn to prepare a traditional Costa Rican dessert, and then savor the results
- Embark on an thrilling zipline excursion, cutting through a lush rainforest canopy on an exhilarating adventure
- Gain firsthand knowledge of Costa Rica's ecological wonders and habitats as you explore with your carefully selected, highly trained naturalist guides
- On this family version, scheduled activities are oriented to work well for children
Book with Confidence
All small-group journeys are guaranteed to operate with just two guests, and if the price goes down after you book, we'll refund the difference.
Safeguard Your Journey
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Reserve Your Air with A&K
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Shop A&K's Travel Store
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.