Egypt & the Nile
Luxury Small Group Journeys: The finest small-group travel experience
- Luxury Small Group JourneysSeries:
- $3,695 (was $7,395) Priced From:
- 10 Days:
- 21 Departures:
- 18Max Group Size:
Follow the timeline of Ancient Egypt on a journey that takes you from Cairo and the pyramids to a luxury cruise on the Nile to Luxor, remote Denderah, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan and commanding Abu Simbel.
- Save up to 50% on the Oct 3 Egypt & the Nile departure. The group will be accompanied by Rami Girgis, named one of the top travel specialists in the world by Condé Nast Traveler.
- View all Special Offers
- Sail on a four-night Nile river cruise on board award-winning Sanctuary 'Sun Boat IV,' travelling to off-the-beaten-path Denderah, one of Egypt's best-preserved and less-frequented temples
- Enjoy guaranteed entry into one of Egypt's legendary pyramids, which you literally explore from the inside out
- Ride Like a Local on camel back in Giza and sail the Nile in a felucca (small boat)
- Learn to make an Egyptian delicacy on board 'Sun Boat IV' as part of a Chef's Table culinary experience
- Discover Egypt's ancient capital of Memphis and the famous Step Pyramid of Djoser in Sakkara
- Accompanied by your expert Egyptologist, pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, hearing your guide's every word with help from a personal headset
- Avoid crowds and the hassle of navigating around other ships, with private docking facilities in Luxor and Aswan
- Exclusively on the October 3 departure, enjoy the company of Rami Girgis, named one of the world's top travel specialists by Condé Nast Traveler and who helps reveal Egypt's fascinating history and culture. A&K President Phil Otterson also joins for a portion of your adventure in the Land of the Pharaohs.